Moving Ahead to the Mission Trip
$611 in immunizations. And that didn't include the malaria pills we need (which will be another $230). Mike and I spent the morning (yep) at the local clinic - as our personal physician could not administer the needed shots. Two shots per arm (for those who need math help, that's four shots). Wow, what fun. And, so much for "free" clinics any more.
I feel like a puppy; all ready for adoption!
Ready for Africa; Ethiopia and Kenya to be specific; and then onto the UK.
We'd love any thoughts, comments, warnings, travel necessities, what to leave home... you know!

1 Comments:
Hey! I figured out how to put links on my Blog so you are now connected :)
We are praying for your trip and excited to hear all about it!
Advice: Try to keep your expectations to a minimum and then no matter what you will be blessed!
Post a Comment
<< Home